Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For Bookings during Festive Seasons - No Cancellation or Modifications are entertained.For bookings with Other Check In Dates, below Cancellation Charges will be Charged on
Total Invoice Amount:
25% of Total Invoice Amount - If a booking is Cancelled before 30 Days of Arrival.
50% of Total Invoice Amount - If a booking is Cancelled before 15 Days and within 30 days of Arrival.
100% of Total Invoice Amount - If a booking is Cancelled within 15 Days of Arrival or No Show.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Ganesh house terms and condition
1. Our homestay is small property so please don't expect luxury hotel , we will try to give maximum homely atmosphere in Ganesh House
2. Check in/Check out time is 12 noon , Before 4 am check in guest is charged to extra 40% and after 2pm check out guest is charged to extra 40% , But special discount for GH family club Members and foreigners
3. For Domestic tourists (Indian Citizen ) have to pay 50% of advance for booking confirmation ,it is easy to transfer NEFT to our account .
4. Child below 10 Years Complimentary sharing the same room with the parents without Extra Bed and above 10 Years chargeable as Adult.Rs: 500.
5.To stay at GH, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are offering Group Stay at Ganesh House Homestay in Kovalam :-
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms of Ganesh House Family Club are spacious, neat and clean, meanwhile the interiors are very good.
Of the total 5 bed rooms, 3 A/C Double bedrooms are situated on 1st floor and 2 Non-A/C Double bedrooms are situated on ground floor.
Facilities of Ganesh House Family Club as listed as below:
1.Hot and Cold running water is available.
2.Wireless internet is available.
3.There is activity room with Carom, Chess and other games
4.First floor has nice common area
5.Fully loaded kitchen is available.
6.Only breakfast (Traditional Indian) would be provided. There are places nearby for dinner/lunch.
7.Sight seeing tours, Yoga classes, Ayurvedic massage etc can be arranged on request.
For long stays (7 days and more) special rates would be worked out. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>