Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CONDITIONS FOR TOTAL CANCELATION. IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FROM CONFIRMATION UNTIL...
• 30 days before check in: 10% (fee).
• 29-15 days before check in: 30% of the total amount.
• Less than 15 days before check in until check in day: 100% of the total amount. (In the case that the group is> or = 50% of the beds of the hostel, special cancellation and modification conditions will be applied)
CONDITIONS FOR PARTIAL CANCELATION. IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FROM CONFIRMATION UNTIL...
• 21 days before check in: no fee up to 35% reduction.
• 20 - 15 days before check in: no fee up to 35% reduction (max. number of beds per night: 15).
• 15 days before arrival: 100% charge.
IN CASE OF NO-SHOW... the hostel will charge 100% of the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
According to our Policies, Terms and Conditions GROUP BOOKINGS HAVE TO BE FULLY PAID TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
The hostel will send you proformas and invoices with all the information of our bank account. The dates of the payments in the proforma will correspond to the date we received it in our bank account.
If you make your group booking within the 15 days prior to arrival, we need a proof of payment the day after the confirmation. In case we haven´t received it we will make contact with you and if no response is given within the next 24 hours, the hostel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
We must to receive the following information of each member of the group two weeks before arrival: Arrival Time, Name, Surname, Birth Date, ID Type, ID Number, Issue Date (not expiry), Gender, Nationality and Accommodation details (who will sleep with who in each room). Spain National Police request all this information according to the local law and on the other hand this information allows us to offer you a better service by making the check-in procedure faster and comfortable.
Also be aware that we will ask 10€ (stays -5nights) or 25€ (stays =/+5nights) per person as a security deposit for damages coverage and for the use of keys, first towel and linen (towel change is 1€). You can pay by bank transfer / cash.
This amount will be refund at check out if no incident has occurred. We will retain the deposit in case of:
• Damage, breaking, missing or any kind of flaw on furniture, common areas or the hostel in general.
• Annoyance by bad behaviour or constant noise.
• Not respecting resting times after 00.00 am.
The deposit retained will be corresponding to the amount of money the hostel had to pay the clients that complain as refund.
Group leader have to sleep at the hostel in all cases. Please inform the group leader to have ready at check-in moment all the IDs of the persons to check the information and the total amount of the deposit.
Special services like breakfast, meals or dinners could be asked by email in order to send you the rates and information. Also tours and other services.
Thanks and Kind Regards
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>