Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
CANCELLATION POLICYFrom the confirmation of booking on : 10% of the total stay;Less than 2 weeks before day of arrival: 25% of the total stay;Reservations cancelled 1 week before day of arrival: 50% of the total stay. Reservations cancelled 96 hours before day of arrival: 75% of the total stay.No-show or curtailment of the stay will result in 100% of the total stay being withheld.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The 3 Star hotel is an old, charming villa and has six comfortable rooms with bathroom (some with bath, most with walk-in showers), telephone, mini-bar, safe, wireless internet and TV. The limited number of rooms guarantees a personal welcome and a family atmosphere.
The rooms vary in size, and are elegant and romantically furnished. Most of the rooms have lovely large windows overlooking the gardens which surround the hotel. Breakfast is served in the light and airy glass-sided veranda with a view of the hotel's garden or outside in the garden. It is also possible to have breakfast in the room.
Reception is the large hall of the old house, which has a beautiful staircase leading to the first floor, from where a staircase leads to the top floor where there are two very large rooms, perfect for families.
The gardens are quite extensive with water features, and give the hotel the air of being in the country. Bicycles are available to hire from the hotel (free of charge for our guests). A cot can be provided in the rooms free of charge for infants less than 1 year old. Pets are welcome at this hotel and we provide free parking in the grounds. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>