Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free cancelation if the guest cancel the room 14 day before arrival after that hotel will charged the cost of the first night .
Additional Terms and Conditions
Non refundablerate : The guest will be charged the total price of the reservation if they cancel anytime.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In addition to being a space for comfort and relaxation, we have also ensured that your experience in Panama is full of joy and festivity. For this reason we have one of the best roof top bars in the whole city, with the best electronic music, our terrace is a nightclub preferred by most tourists as it offers a great variety of national and international DJs.
An exquisite menu of drinks and cocktails that will make your rumba unforgettable and in case it is not enough, this occasion will always be accompanied by excellent sunsets with the best view of Panama City.
Each room has TV with cable, air conditioning, closet, telephone in the room and internet. Also they count with comfortable mattresses and bedding so you can rest pleasantly. Our rooms are bright and spacious.
We stand out for being a party hotel, where we have music every night, so come and enjoy with us!
Gatto Blanco Party Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - 10%
Breakfast not included - 8 USD per person per day.
24 hours Reception.
We do not accept customers younger than over 18 years of age. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>