Generator Hostel Prenzlauer Berg

6.5
Good 3340 Total Reviews

12th Oct 2018
7.1

The hostel is not too bad, just bit noisy. The staff very good thanks to Luca the night receptionist was very helpful and polite.

Hi, and thanks for your review. It's really nice to see our staff made a positive impression on you, and I will pass your comment on to Luca. Please know that we do regularly patrol the building to ensure noise levels are kept to a minimum. We'd love to welcome you back again sometime. Kind regards, Generator Team.

• mazenadnan182412
  • Sweden, Male, 18-24
5th Oct 2018
5.4

Should teach receptionists how to smile and say sorry , thanks when there is a postponement . The Cleanliness at men's bathroom is really bad

Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry that your experience with our reception staff was negative, I will make sure I pass your comments on to the team. Best wishes from Berlin - Amy, Reception

• johnson6569915
  • England, Male, 31-40
3rd Oct 2018
8.0

Overall a good affordable stay, but sleep can easily be disturbed as soundproofing in rooms is not great.

2nd Oct 2018

Very lovely and helpful staff, and the rooms are cleaned everyday. The location is pretty decent considering the price. Was just bothered by the sinks that had two seperate taps for the hot and cold water, and are very close to the sink itself that it gets kinda hard to use the water. The closets in the rooms are very tight that I couldn't fit any of my two bags inside, a little wider tho would be much better.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Generator PB. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time here and will pass your suggestions on to our management team. We hope you had a great time in Berlin and hope to see you again soon - Amy, Reception

28th Sep 2018
5.4

Its very loud

27th Sep 2018
3.4

Bathrooms were not clean. They had smell. I had to change rooms in the middle of my stay, because of an inconvenient between the hostel and a friend. Nobody knew the kitchen hours to eat. The only time I ordered the kitchen was closed. People st the bar were nice snd comlrehensive. The only good thing about the hostel. Elevator took ages and was dirty. Everyone would get it and out easily. The entrance of the hostel is under construction.

• sienna_quayle5911
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
22nd Sep 2018
7.1

Okay place, elevator didn’t work, staff didn’t really know what they were doing and only one person behind the desk on a busy Saturday night.

Hi, and thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm sorry to see your experience with us was not completely ideal, and your comments have been shared with the team to learn and improve. Kind regards, Generator Team.

21st Sep 2018
7.4

The bathrooms are constantly filthy and way too small for the number of people. The rooms are very industrial looking and not very inviting. However the price is the cheapest in Berlin by far and it is located right on a tram line to get to the main attractions of the city. If you are trying to do Berlin cheap this place will work but you will have a better time at a different location.

• OllieRooke99
  • England, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Sep 2018
7.7

Good value for money just a bit far out, hostel was comfortable and quiet though as a result. Had a common area and microwave but didn’t really allow your own food so it was a bit pointless.

• USA, Male, 25-30
20th Sep 2018
2.0

The worst experience I have ever had. We had to wait for 3 hours after check-in because they didn't clean the room although we announced the arrival time. After 3 hours we asked the cleaning lady we met in the hallway to clean the room because we were very tired. In the end, the room was quite dirty, only the sheets were changed. Toilet and showers are also dirty. One of the two elevators was out of use. One elevator is not enough. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone.

Hi, and thanks for your feedback. Naturally I'm disappointed to see your experience with us was not completely up to standard, and your comments have been shared with the team to learn and improve for the future. I hope you at least had a nice time in Berlin. Herzlichst, Luke - AGM

×