Generator Hostel Prenzlauer Berg

Very Good 2950 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 18-24
27th Oct 2017
5.7

If you're looking for a children's arcade adjacent to the area where you eat, sit down at your laptop, have a beer with friends, Generator is your place! I stayed here for almost a week and on several occasions children school groups decided to make the lounge their personal party space. Kids were screaming, banging on tables and just generally getting out of hand with no interference by staff. I stayed in 3 hostels over the course of my one month trip in Berlin; Generator was by far the worst

• noizoid
  • Bangladesh, Male, 25-30
26th Sep 2017
4.9

Stayed here because I saw the name Generator. Boy was I mistaken. Never again.

• England, Male, 18-24
1st Sep 2017
6.9

Clinical with no real charisma, staff helpful, dead vibes tho my g, no atmosphere at all, odd demographic of people staying, and no kitchen access was a bit of a ballache. Staff were only real asset besides the location.

Dear Guest, thank you for your time, we really appreciatte your feedback! Will forward this coments to our Managers. Hoping to see you soon again in Berlin! Regards, Melisa

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
20th Aug 2017
5.1

I've stayed on the 3rd floor, the toilets weren't clean, there was only one soap dispenser on the men's bathroom, the showers were not great either, and the shower curtain left all the water out, therefor there was always water on the bathroom floor, Everything is relatively expensive, regarding the quality and the type of place, there are no activities that promote interaction with other tenants, not very welcoming, the place is mediocre at best, only good to spend a night or two and leave.

15th Aug 2017
4.3

Not a backpacker hostel! More like a budget hotel for families, did not anticipate we'd be in a room next to young children/ school kids on a school trip. No environment to hang out and get to know people and no organised events, it was very big and corporate. Bathrooms were horrible and no air con in the rooms

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am sorry that you had noisy neighbours, did you report this to reception? our team work around the clock to ensure our guests stay is as great as possible.

• England, Couple, 18-24
15th Aug 2017

Was suitably impressed with my stay at Generator!! For the money it exceeded expectations, I have no faults with the service and the facilities. My friend and I will definitely be returning to stay!! Thank you!

Dear Guest, I am sorry that your stay with us wasn't as expected. We do not clean the rooms everyday but you can always request a room clean at reception for no extra cost. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay here and hope to see you again soon. best wishes

10th Aug 2017
7.7

Room was very good value for money, clean and had safe area to store your things. Only downsides were it's quite far out of Berlin (you need to get a team for approx 20 mins) and showers had no area to get changed in them.

Dear Guest, thank you for your feedback. If a more central location is what you're after try our hostel in Berlin Mitte

9th Aug 2017
8.0

Great location, great staff and people there, however, i felt like i was in a prison

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay wth us. The Hostel was a office building during the DDR and we think that the structure and layout give it an authentic east german feel. If you're after something more modern and cosy, next time try out our sister hostel in Mitte :)

8th Aug 2017

It's a huge hostel and it's well worth the amount. It's clean and has a lot to offer. I highly recommend staying if you're in Berlin.

Dear Guest, thank you for your great feedback! We look forward to seeing you again :) best wishes from Berlin

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Aug 2017
8.0

Nice hostel very happy with stay. Staff was very friendly and Location was right next to train station. Only complaint I have is every time I went to restroom there was never soap. Also to save money on your booking I would book directly through the hotel. Since hostel world charges fees

Dear guest, thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again soon :)

×