Generator Paris

8.4
Fabulous 3429 Total Reviews

• Costa Rica, Male, 31-40
15th Feb 2018

Very good hostel, nothing to complain except perhaps location, a bit far from the tourist places but nothing too worrisome either

10th Feb 2018

Very nice n clean hostel. Feels like hotel. Great location

Hi. Thank you so much for your review. We are delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your stay here. We are working really hard to make this place the best hostel possible, and we hope that you've felt it while staying here. We hope to see you soon. Paul & the GENteam.

8th Feb 2018
7.7

Un buen hostel, algo lejos del centro de París pero tiene una estación de metro a 1 minuto. Me han cobrado un precio diferente la primera y segunda noche (no debió ser). Las camas están bien, tienen sus propios conectores y luces, además el baúl para guardar tus cosas es grande. Al llegar no había agua caliente pero al día siguiente sí. Una chica habla poco español por lo que puede ayudarte 😃

Hola, muchas gracias por compartir con nosotros tus impresiones. Nos alegra que hayas pasado una buena estadia con nosotros! En cuanto a los precios, no son fijos, cambian todos los dias. Un saludo, Laure y el GENteam

• justinsackett14604
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Feb 2018

Great hostel, great location. No complaints.

Hi there, thank you so much for this wonderful feedback, we hope to see you again soon! Take care, Laure and the GENteam

7th Feb 2018
5.4

Oh dear. This was one hot mess of a hostel. I know it’s Paris, but this was the most expensive hostel I’ve stayed at in Europe. Secondly, and most importantly, there was NO HOT WATER during my stay. And what makes it worse, I wasn’t told about the issue during my email correspondence earlier in the day OR when I checked in. This is unacceptable. The staff continued to give false hope instead of being real. I am very sorry I booked this hostel.

Hi. Thank you for your comment. First, I'd like to apologise for he water situation. Sadly, it was an unexpected. We've done our best to fix it as quick as possible, our maintenance team working 72h in a row to bring the water back. Concerning the prices, those are the ones are the normal Paris rates. I'm saddened to hear that you've had a bad stay with us, but I hope that you'll try an other time, and that we'll be able to show you that Generator Paris is the place to be. Paul & the GENteam..

• james5242
  • Wales, Male, 31-40
6th Feb 2018

Hi, It was good and the staff were very nice, apart from just 1 member, but there was no water the first night I stayed there. I was promised a refund for the first night but am not sure it has been processed. There was no hot water on the second night, and I am waiting to see if I can get a half refund for that. If the refunds go through, I would certainly highly recommend this facility.

Hi! Thank you so much for your comment and thank you in special for understand the big problem with the water! You can be sure that you gonna be refund, we are working hard on it and anything you need, feel free to call or mail us! Ours apologies for the water problem and thank you for staying with us! Sylvia & GenTEAM.

7.4

Everything was great except that their hot water stopped working for the three days I was there. One night there was no water, period.

Hi. Thank you so much for your review. We hope that you've enjoyed your stay here. I'd like to apologise for the water issue, we've done our best to fix it as quick as possible. Our maintenance team worked 72h in a row to solve the problem. We hope to see you soon, with hot water this time. Paul & the GENteam.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
6.0

The most BASIC amenity was missing - NO hot water for three days so taking a shower was impossible. Staff kept saying that it would be fixed 'today' but was never the case.

Thank you for your comment. We are really sorry about the water situation, we know it is very inconvenient for the guests. We are working really hard to prevent it from happening again. Again, we are really sorry! Have a great day and we hope you can give Generator another chance! Belen & the GEN team

• gilberto_limeira8170
  • Brazil, Male, 25-30
6th Feb 2018

There no water, so I couldnt take a shower. but It hapens

Thank you for your comment. We are really sorry about the water situation, we know it is very inconvenient. We are working really hard to prevent it from happening again. Have a great day! Belen & the GEN team

• justinkfa6163
  • USA, Male, 18-24
5th Feb 2018
7.7

More of a hotel with shared rooms than a hostel. No kitchen, but a decent bar. During my stay we didn't have hot water for 2 days (not the fault of the hotel) but the plan to remedy the situation left me fairly unhappy. There was no feasible option to shower/toilette nearby other than a 10min walk in the snow. I was never offered anything to aid this issue. Only after going to the reception, making complaints, and having many people complain we were offered free breakfast and potential refund.

Hello, Thank you for your time to comment. We totally understand your frustration and we are really sorry about everything. We gave you the solutions we had in the moment, we tried to do our best. Don't get this image of the hostel, when the water runs it's a great place! Have a nice day! Luis & Gen Staff

×