Generator Paris

Fabulous 3593 Total Reviews

• dhiru_kerai5863
  • England, Male, 31-40
16th Apr 2018

Many apologies for snoring very loud but i could not do anything about it. I got a slap on my head when i was sleeping by neighbouring man in dormitory. I did nt like that. Maybe you could sell biodegradable ear plugs to people who cannot sleep with snoring noise. There were 3 other snorers. Why did he not slap them too!!!!@

• shomrat185
  • Bangladesh, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2018

I think it is the nicest hostel u can get within that price range. Super clean and super friendly.

15th Apr 2018
2.0

Worst Hostel I have ever stayed out. You had to make the bed which revealed a very gross mattress(at least sheets were clean?) The location is awful and far from everything & by a very sketch part of town. The showers had gross guk in the corners and on the lining. A security guard stands at the door but anyone can walk in and out. I also had room issues (someone was in my bed and had a very aggressive dorm mate) and the staff seemed less than happy to be any kinds of helpful. AVOID THIS HOSTEL

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2018

Good location near a metro stop, it is not located far from the Sacré-Cœur Basilica. It even has a rooftop bar with views of the basilica. The only downside for me was that there were no safes in the room to lock up small things like your passport for example. However there are boxes under each bed, just remember to bring your own locker or pay 6 euro for one @ the reception. Otherwise all was good. Recommended even for solo travellers!

• karolinawiernicka80
  • Poland, Female, 31-40
6.0

It's a nice new building however it's quite a doggy area and it's noisy at there is a big street just infront of the hostel. Breakfast was very nice. There were some issues: window in my rom was broaken - was impossible to close it, bathrooms were very dirty and water was rather cold. If you need a towel you will need to pay, the same for luggage lockers..

• Australia, Female, 18-24
7th Apr 2018

It was pretty much a hotel/hostel. the rooms were big with private bathrooms. The only problem was that when we came in our beds weren’t made and the rooms were quite dirty. Would have been nice to see some cleaner facilities. But the staff were really friendly also

Hi. Thank you so much for your comment. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay at Generator Paris. Concerning the cleanliness of the room I'd like to apologise, we're doing our best to provide the cleanest place possible. We hope to see you soon. Paul & the GENteam.

7th Apr 2018

Exactly the type of hostel that I was looking for during my stay in Paris for the annual marathon; nearby to the main train station and metro. The facility was great, having personal storage locker rentals for after when you checked out - a huge positive for me. The room, linens and facility were great and quiet; though outside was a little bright because of the streetlights and noisy because it's Paris. Overall a very positive experience that I feel prepped me well for my marathon!

Hi. Thank you so much for your comment. We're thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed your stay at Generator Paris. We hope to see you soon. paul & the GENteam.

• mharvey
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Apr 2018
7.4

Friendly and helpful staff. Luggage storage lockers are small.

4th Apr 2018
7.4

€50 for an 8 bed dorm! Felt like they were having a laugh! Then they charge €6 to rent a towel or €9 if you’d like to buy one! Trying to induce hysteria maybe. Expensive. It is a behemoth of a place. I think it is very pleased with itself and as a result feels more like a well oiled machine than somewhere to chill out and relax. And blimey did I mention how expensive it is?!

• mrich75
  • USA, Male, 41+
4th Apr 2018

First time at a Hostel and it was great! I would recommend it to anyone.

Hi. Thank you so much for your comment. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay at Generator Paris and hope to see you soon. Paul & the GENteam.

×