Generator Paris

Fabulous 4502 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 4502 Total Reviews

15th Nov 2018

I enjoyed my stay. It’s close to the metro so it was easy to get around. I rode the train into Paris and walked to the hostel. The staff was helpful and the room was clean. I plan to stay again with my daughter. Thanks!!!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Generator. We look forward to welcome you back again. Best Regards GEN Team

• seppeS
  • Belgium, All Male Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
30th Oct 2018

Beautiful design hostel close to the metro.

Hello! Thank you for your review! We hope see you soon in Generator ! Sylvia & GenTEAM

• sadawson8250
  • USA, Male, 25-30
28th Oct 2018
6.3

The Generator Paris has a lot of potential but I wasn't completely satisfied my stay. I arrived at the Hostel on 10/28/2018. The line had 4 customers with 2 employees behind the the counter. Only one person was handling check-in, so the customer service experience could have been enhanced if both employees were working together to clear the lobby. Since I am limited with space I will end with this. Generator is an overpriced hostel and I don't think i'll be back.

Hello! Thank you for stayed with us. We are really sorry that you did not have a good experience since you arrived here. We are improving our way of work in the front desk and We would like to apoligize for this. Sylvia & GenTEAM

• rogerscott570s5602
  • New Zealand, Male, 41+
26th Oct 2018

My third time here...great place...not the cheapest in the world but..I'll be back again

Hi there! Thank you for your review! We hope see you soon in Paris =) Sylvia & GenTEAM

2.0

I stayed here to meet with my youngest sister, who was on her first Eurotrip. She got into Paris a day later than expected and they charged her for the night she wasn’t there (which is absolutely fair and expected), but then they said she had to pay a €150 fee for being a day delayed or they would cancel the remainder of her reservation and put her on the street. That’s coercive graft and wrong. I was shocked because they seem like a fair and friendly hostel. I’ve never given a score this low.

Hello! We would like to invite you a ma

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
25th Oct 2018

Very big hostel, but at the same time very clean and tidy. I found the staff very helpful and friendly. The bar area on the ground floor was nice as was the roof top bar. There is a metro stop across the street which was very useful.

Hello! Thank you so much for your review! We hope see you soon in Paris. Sylvia & GENTEAM

• emilyheim73684
  • USA, Female, 18-24
8.0

This hostel was in a great location, about 30 minutes by Metro to the city. Several of the women's bathrooms were closed while I stayed here due to cleanliness issues. Pretty tasty food and drinks!

Hello! Thank you for your review. Property is absolutely important for us and We will pass your feedback for housekeeping time. Thank you for stay with us. Sylvia & GenTEAM

• smckmel541
  • Australia, Couple, 18-24
25th Oct 2018

We had an awesome stay at this place! Fantastic views from the rooftop bar and delicious breakfast. Rooms look exactly like the photos and were very clean. Hotel staff were really friendly and accommodating. It is super easy to walk to some major sites or the metro is just across the road! Loved staying here.

Hello! Thank you so much for this lovely review! We hope see you soon in Paris: Sylvia & GenTEAM

• silviaferam3589
  • Mexico, Female, 31-40
24th Oct 2018

I liked it a lot, it is near the train so it makes it easy. The guided tours are super helpful. Although, breakfast is expensive for the limited options. I would definitely go back and recommend.

Hello! Thank you for your review! We are improving our breakfast and you can be sure that in the next time you will have the best breakfast of your life !!! We hope see you soon =) Sylvia & GenTEAM.

23rd Oct 2018
8.0

Very big hostel/hotel. Very clean, good staff/helpful. Extra charge for breakfast €; but worth it, good coffee! Great walking tour daily, good location, metro right across the street. Good value for Paris. I would stay here again. I met some nice travelers here, friendly. I stayed 7 nights

×