Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
PENALITIES FOR CANCELLATION ON TOTAL AMOUNT
10% non refundable after confirmation;
50% for cancellations between 30° and 8° days from the date of the stay;
100% for cancellations between 7 days and the day of the arrival;
Additional Terms and Conditions
We remind you that to confirm this reservation are required to pay a deposit of 10% on the balance (90% remaining) of your stay within 2 weeks from the time of booking's confirmation and the total payment not later than 30 Days before the arrival date.
You can pay these amounts:
• By credit card: please send us an e-mail with card number, expiration date and permission to charge;
• By bank transfer: (in this case be aware that the bank fees are at your charge - please notify us by mail once the wire transfer has been done)
EXTRA SERVICES :
INTERNATIONAL BUFFET BREAKFAST: bread, butter, jam, ham, cheese, hot & cold drink
- only with reservation (From 7 to 10 am in the common area)
PACKED LUNCH: 2 sandwiches, one fruit, one fruit-juice, half litre water, one snack
- only with reservation (Please specify the time)
DINNER SELF SERVICE FIXED MENU : first, second, contour + jugs of water included
- only with reservation (From 18:30 to 22:00 - Please specify the time) € 4.00
THINGS TO NOTE :
The Hostel belongs to IYHF network. If the group is not already member of the association, will have to pay 10,00 € more per night for a maximum of 4 nights.
Please remember that you can purchase a Group Card in your country.
24 Hours reception
Check-in : From 14:00 to 00:00
Check-out : Until 10:00 in the morning
A deposit of 2,00 € per person (refunded on departure) will be required on arrival for the keys given to every participant of the group
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>