Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Fernando de Noronha is an ideal place to adventure in underwater adventures, trails with guids, and known for its relaxed outlook.
Known for its outstanding beauty , excellent beaches and friendly people.
Remember after 10 days the daily tax doubles.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The safest place to visit in Brasil. George from Scotland has lived here for 33 years so info is at hand and is available 24 hours and noted for his hospitality.
An experience one will never forget and many people retorne. Most visitors come back to the house to shower and relax for the next day.
There is an environmental tax of 79 real for the first 10 days .Costs are higher due to the fact of being an island 200 nautical miles off north east coast of Brasil.
You Will allso need these details on arival .Hostal casa de George B Mortimer ID NUMBER10000091702002...DIRESSO 453 Antônio Alves Cordiero
Georges House Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 10.00 to 23.00í?
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Non smoking View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Common Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>