Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is conveniently located a 5-munite walk from the convenience store.
There is a bar and a shared lounge on the first floor. Free WiFi access available throughout the property. The guest house has many famous tourist spots in the surroundings. Guests can see the nice view from the terrace.
There is a ladies-only toilet, a shared refrigerator and pot in the common space on the first floor, you can enjoy watching sports and watching movies there.
I recommend fresh bread from a nearby bakery for breakfast the next day.
When you come to Arima Onsen, please stay at the guesthouse ENN.
== Policies and Conditions ==
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 20:00
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 15:00 to 20:00
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 7 days(or more) before Arrival Date: free
(2) 3 days (or less) before Arrival Date: 100% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show: 100% of the first night
6. Age restriction: YES, over 16 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast included
10. Taxes included
11. If you make the payment by credit card, additonal 3% will be charged. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>