Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
There are three communal places to eat, drink and chat. A Japanese style tatami floor living room with fully-equipped kitchen. A dining area with table and chairs for those who are not yet attached to the Japanese style. Also an observation room where you can look over a Japanese garden on the third floor.
+Free Wi-Fi internet access available anywhere.
+Free common PCs available in living room.
+Smoke-free (There is a smoking area outside).
+Coin operated washing machines (200yen/per load) and dryers (100yen/15 minutes) are available.
+Luggage room is 24hours available (We are glad to keep your luggage on the day of your arrival and departure.)
+No parking area for bicycles and cars
Deluxe Female/Mixed Dorm Room:
The room looks like a capsule hotel. Each bed space is divided by walls individually to maintain privacy. Each bed space is quite large with a personal bed light, plug outlet, mirror and boxed table, which can be locked with a padlock for your valuables.
Standard Twin/Double Room (Shared Bathroom) :
The double room consists of four and a half tatami mats. The twin room consists of six tatami mats. All rooms are air-conditioned. Bath towels and yukata (Japanese garment) are prepared.
Standard 4 Bed Private (Shared Bathroom) :
This room consists of ten tatami mats. The room is air-conditioned. Bath towels and yukata (Japanese garment) are prepared.The room is with garden view.
Superior 4 Bed Family Room Ensuite:
This room consists of ten tatami mats. There is a private shower, lavatory and toilet attached to the room. All rooms are air-conditioned. Bath towels and
yukata (Japanese garment) are prepared.
Deluxe 5 Bed Family Room (Shared Bathroom) :
This room consists of twelve tatami mats. The room is air-conditioned. Bath towels and yukata (Japanese garment) are prepared.The room is with garden view.
***In Kyoto City, a new accommodation tax will be implemented starting October 1,2018.
Accommodation charge under JPY20,000 (per person per night), the tax amount is JPY200 (per person per night).
Please pay at the lodging facility which you are staying.
***Some of the service is not operated due to the Covid-19. Please contact us for the details.
***Please let us know your arrival time in advance. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>