Giorgio Hotel

• jinko10063821
  • USA, Female, 31-40
14th Oct 2018
7.7

Thank you for the clean towels everyday. The rooms are very clean and well maintained. The metro station and the bus stop was pretty close. I liked staying there.

• USA, Male, 25-30
11th Oct 2018
2.0

I wish I never booked this place. I did not even stay and they made me pay

• bishopisaacogbeta5165
  • USA, Male, 41+
9th Oct 2018

The best ever They are very clean and good service

• ba1onypony
  • Guatemala, Male, 25-30
5th Oct 2018
5.7

Weird mix of a cheap hotel/pricey hostel. In short they half assed 2 things. The atmosphere is not very hostel/no sense of community. Front desk just unfriendly day workers. Ok if you want a cheaper hotel than a hilton. Not enough value that most of us enjoy from a hostel. Google the place and look at neighborhood, really run down. Clean facilities. 10 min walk to station. No security but cameras everywhere... only rooms are keylocked. I recommend just get a cheap motel in a better part of town.

• dobierazvan9246
  • Romania, Male, 18-24
3rd Oct 2018
6.0

I had to pay a deposit by debit card and i didn’t get my money ghet

• England, Female, 18-24
26th Sep 2018
8.0

This is my only experience of staying in a hostel. It was lovely and I would consider staying in a hostel again. it is an apt location. My only criticism is that whilst I am not expecting the 5 star service i am used to at hotels I had expected there to be a kitchen with a fridge, plates, cutlery etc. I would have appreciated being able to purchase milk to have cereal or whatever but with no fridge that is a tad more difficult. I would not stay at this particular hostel again for this reason.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
25th Sep 2018
7.1

The hotel was okay. The room and the staff were really nice. We also had a view to Manhattan from our room in the 10th floor. Unfortunately, the neighborhood is not the best and the walls seemed to be quite thin. In addition it was not very clean, we found other people's hair and patches...

• mikael_karvajalka_19659210
  • Finland, Male, 41+
23rd Sep 2018
6.0

Area is not nice. Take an Uber or Lyft from the nearest subway to Hotel at least on the first arrival, and better to arrive in light day time at least the first day. Hotel takes 100 usd deposit from your credit/debit card, and gives it back after a week or so. You must buy a five dollar lock for a small locker beside your bed if you take a dorm room. Website takes about 10 dollars from your credit card as expenses. If you don't mind the bad area and location., and it's cheap.

• cheluskis
  • USA, Male, 31-40
22nd Sep 2018
5.7

Not a real hostel. Have to be careful in that neighborhood

• cristoed
  • China, Female, 25-30
22nd Sep 2018
2.0

I have booked my trip but they said they are full! there must be some problem with the reservation system in this hotel! And I spent 3 times much more expensive fee for that night stay! INSANE!!!

×