Giorgio Hotel

Fabulous 34 Total Reviews
Fabulous 34 Total Reviews

10th Jan 2018

A hotel like hostel. It has both private and dorm rooms. I stayed here a few times. Very close to metro station. I ll stay here in New York again.

• texasem5369
  • USA, Female, 18-24
31st Dec 2017
7.7

Our beds weren’t ready when we got there, but they fixed that right away. However, none of the plugs in the bedroom worked. The only one that did was the one in the bathroom - that was pretty inconvenient especially when our room was full and there were only two plugs.

• asiaa9311
  • USA, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2017
6.0

The room was nice and clean and I loved my view. However, the door to the room doesn’t close unless you twist the knob which is odd so be careful. I had a top bunk and was told I couldn’t have a bottom bunk. No one really talks to you and one of the girls stole my scarf! Its about two blocks from the train which isn’t bad. I didn’t have any problems walking to and from the hostel but I can see how some might feel a little uncomfortable. Overall it’s a nice place to sleep.

• gregg19893583
  • England, Male, 25-30
27th Dec 2017

Stayed here for a few nights on a trip to England and actually got engaged whilst in New York. Room was very nice and they gave us one with a view. Staff were incredibly friendly and although the area seems a bit daunting it's a short walk to the subway and we felt very safe. For what you pay it is better than some of the big chain hotels we have stayed in.

• kryptoncolomo252
  • USA, Male, 25-30
26th Dec 2017

Excellent experience! Best place to stay in nyc when traveling on a budget! Wow

• ub0626656
  • South Korea, Male, 25-30
25th Dec 2017

Really nice location and place but a little bit dry...

• ajackson0404941220
  • USA, Male, 18-24
25th Dec 2017

The friendly staff made my visit very enjoyable! I was remembered by name which made me feel welcomed. Superb advice on site seeing the city! For being my first American hostel I will definitely return over choosing a hotel to book!

• kkjj8311138548
  • Taiwan, Female, 18-24
7.1

The hostel is clean and close to subway F line. There's free hot coffe,water and tea in the basement. We also enjoyed playing billiard ball every day. But there's a big problem: the shower water is not hot enough. Although I asked the staff to turn it hotter, it was not hot enough for a cold day. That's the only thing I am really dissatisfied with.

24th Dec 2017

Excellent rooms with ensuite bathroom! Hotel location is only 3-4 min walk from closest subway station, which connects to the whole city. For NYC and all expensive locations, this placeis a bargain (highly recommended)!

24th Dec 2017