Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Selling Out Soon
At our Hostel, we believe that just because you aren't at home, doesn't mean that you can't have a home. Whether you stay for business or pleasure, our location is a convenient, friendly place to experience Sao Paulo's culture and history.
At Global Hostel Pamplona we aim to provide you with comfortable, affordable and accommodations where you can feel at ease and meet fellow budget travelers in a lively and relaxed environment. We provide a unique backpacker experience which offers great facilities including internet, chill out areas, tourist information, wi-fi, luggage storage and more!
24hours front desk
Breakfast and bed sheets included
Lockers in all shared rooms
Towels and padlock to rent
No use of illegal drugs
Things to Note: General: Payment : cash, debit or credit card (We accept: Visa, Mastercard and Dinner only). Be prepared to present valid identification with photo (ID or Passport). We do not accept children - Minimum check in age is 18.
Cancellation policy: 2 day cancellation policy. Late cancellation or no shows will be charged for the first night of reservation.
Check in 2pm
Check out until 12pm
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Towels for hire
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Things to Note
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>