Gogol'Ostello & Caftè Letterario

8.2
Fabulous 543 Total Reviews

21st Oct 2018
7.7

Its really close to the M station and lovely accomodations but staff is not that friendly.

18th Oct 2018

Comfy private room, huge common area, small free breakfast. It was very quiet when I was there, don't think this is much of a party place, but it's nice.

• MM889
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Oct 2018

Beds weren’t great but okay for the night. The staff was wonderful and accommodating, recommended places to go, helped us with our bags etc: was very pleased!

• stephaniekorb968
  • USA, Female, 41+
25th Sep 2018
7.7

A little out from the city centre but easy get to get to by metro Staff nice, helpful Not keen on the breakfast and ended up going out to the local cafes. The room was small but clean and we had a little balcony which was great

• leticiasimoesdeandrade1934
  • Brazil, Female, 18-24
21st Sep 2018
2.0

the worst hostel!!. Bad service, horrible room, would not recommend it.

17th Sep 2018
7.4

It was fine for a night, but the bunks were cramped and not the sturdiest looking or feeling.

17th Sep 2018
3.7

Beware, double confirm with this hostel! I reserved a private room but turnout I received a bed in dorm. The staff only claimed that the system shows my booking is dorm and they don't have any private room for that day. When I said I need time to decide, the lady just said anyway this is your bed, I'll be here(reception) and left. She didn't even try to solve it until I gave her option to choose. As I just stay for 1 night so I accepted the bed but asked for a full refund.

13th Sep 2018
6.9

The hostel was alright. Not the best hostel I’ve been to. Host is great though.

5th Sep 2018
5.1

This feels more of a boarding house than a hostel. There is no atmosphere & most times I went past it, the common room was either empty or there was 1 person on the phone. The hostel is ran by a woman who was fairly nice and helpful but it didn't feel very relaxed. For example, in our dorm with 4 people we were given a single roll of toilet paper for 24 hours & when I asked for a replacement the response felt like pulling teeth. Beds were uncomfortable, lookers too small & bad breakfasts. Pass.

• jmrarmy6797
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
27th Aug 2018

This is not the typical backpackers hostel, it is more a hotel with dorms. Everything was perfectly ok, but don't expect the communal environment of the young people hostels. Actually, i was almost by mybself in this big hostel. Theres no kitchen, then eating and washing things can be tricky.

×