Good Dream Hotel

8.2
Fabulous 1277 Total Reviews

• Germany, Male, 18-24
11th May 2018

There's is an newer and an older part, but even the older one is quite nice! Friendly staff! Good location with a lot of restaurants next to Sairee beach.

9th May 2018
7.7

Pros: very friendly staff who helped us book our excursions and ferries. Clean rooms with not too many beds and nearby to many good restaurants and a 7-Eleven. Cons: no atmosphere, no one really left their rooms. There was a cockroach in the bathroom but it was otherwise fairly clean. There were no lockers for backpacks but small safes were provided for valuables.

• milaine
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2018

Would stay again, pretty clean, staff was helpful, 5 minute walk to beach, restaurants right outside hostel.

• nrschmitt1236550

• dmistry94176668
  • England, Male, 18-24
2nd May 2018
7.4

Only stayed a few days, location was good. My security locker didnt work, it would only work when I put the code as 123 then the following letter, I called the staff numerous times but they were adamanent it was me doing it wrong. Thankfully I didnt store anything important in there becase it locked itself and I couldnt open it. I only ever encountered the male staff, they were really helpful and friendly. The place has a lot of potential, it could use a common room or a 'hangout area'.

20th Apr 2018
8.0

Nice hostel in Koh Tao, but lacked atmosphere. Maybe due to low season, so not much hostel can do. The common area is not as nice or comfy compared to a lot of other places. We booked 2 beds in a 4 bed dorm & had the room to ourselves which was great. The beds were comfy & had a nice ensuite. Staff were nice but sometimes had to search out for someone at reception. It's a nice place to stay, but not a great place to meet or socialise with others.

17th Apr 2018

This is the second time I stayed here and just like last year it was everything and more I needed. The staff are super friendly and extremely helpful. So close to Sairee Beach makes it a great location to stay. Every time I come to Koh Tao I stay here and rightfully so. Highly recommend!

• jkjohannakohl5636
  • England, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2018
4.9

Pretty disappointing hostel. Nothing like online pictures. No privacy curtains, small lockers (5 out of 6 were locked shut), funky smell in bedroom and bathroom. Had some unwanted roommates - gigantic spider next to my face provided a rude awakening, ants infested my belongings in cubby, and a centipede scuttled across the floor on our last morning. Rooms didn’t lock unless every inhabitant locked and unlocked every time. Bit of a party hostel with no restrictions enforced on noisy guests - we w

Actually it might be concerned with your roomates'individual attitudes.Because it is a kind of 8 beds dorm room,your two persons need to negotiate with the rest.If not,you 'd better changed your choice of dormitory.For your description of facilities,you will need to check it on our site that is officially hanged.Room keys are provided since check in.So you and your guys are very responsible to lock the door with keys provided!!!

• liamchampion3192
  • England, Male, 25-30
11th Apr 2018

Awesome hostel in a quiet location just at the end of the strip. We could only mark it down due to the temperature in the basic rooms. We had to upgrade to an air con room simply because the heat is unbearable in the fan rooms! I would suggest spending a bit more for the aircon which works perfectly.

• Travelbuddies11
  • Canada, Couple, 18-24
10th Apr 2018
8.0

Good location. Some creepy crawlers. Did not know I booked a room without air-con so it was suffocating to stay in the room. Overall not bad.

×