Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Check in time is 15:00 and Check out time is 12:00.
The reception is open 24 hours. (If you arrive late at night, please inform us.)
We try our best to make sure as many reservations as possible get a sea view, however during busy periods this is not always possible.
Payment is due on arrival. The property reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
Cancellation policy: up to 48 hours before arrival date and official check in time no fee will be charged. Otherwise the first night will be charged.
For any changes or cancellation of a reservation for 7 days or more or with 2 rooms or more we need to be notified 7 days in advanced. Otherwise the first night will be charged.
In case of no show the entire amount will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in time: 15:00. Check out time: 11:00
-All rooms are with air-condition, 32 inch flat screen cable TV, free WI-FI and a refrigerator.
-Unlimited supply of beach towels , free coffee/tea complementary throughout the day.
-Our friendly staff will be happy to help you with finding pubs, clubs, book tours, connect you to water sports opportunities and other hot spots in Tel Aviv.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Along with a restaurant, this property has a fitness center and a lounge. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi provided. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite to help you with anything you need including various daily tours in the city/country.
Tel Aviv is the perfect place for people who like to eat out, or simply grab something on the go. It is a city that offers a wide variety of food items, from fancy gourmet restaurants, to simple, but tasty fast food.
For those who appreciate good quality and fresh food products, Tel Aviv offers restaurants in almost all the styles of the world. From typical Jewish and Middle Eastern food, to Asian, Indian, French, North African, North/South American and European cuisines.
All beautifully designed rooms & suits provide fully equipped kitchenettes with refrigerators and air conditioner, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, showers, and desks. Limited housekeeping is available. Our dorm rooms are fitted with bunk or single beds. You have access to the kitchen, free WiFi and breakfast included as well.
Gordon Inn Suits Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast is available for 12$ per person.
24 hour Reception. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>