Grace Hostel

Superb 44 Total Reviews

• marcclews018206
  • England, Couple, 18-24
18th Oct 2018

Viva is the nicest host/ hostel owner you will ever meet in Thailand! She dropped us off at the station, night market and where ever we wanted all for free and cooked us breakfast every morning, she also has great knowledge on how to see the sights and will guide you to the cheapest way, She’s an absolute gem and all round great person as well as having a great hostel! It’s clean, tidy and well located for the bus terminal! Stay here and I gurentee you won’t have a nicer stay! Thank you viva!

• xiont23
  • USA, Male, 18-24
9th Oct 2018

The lady who runs this place is an absolute angel. She stayed up late in order for us to check in. She was super accommodating; made us breakfast, made sure we got to do things with the most affordable option, and she personally droves us to the bus transit not once but TWICE! Not to mention that the hostel is incredibly nice and well kept. Trust me you will not be disappointed! Good for solo travelers or couples. Other backpackers were very friendly; great atmosphere & good vibes. Just amazing!

• duquedulce151935
  • USA, Female, 18-24
9th Oct 2018

Sweetest manager in the world! She was super welcoming and the environment was very comforting. The place was really nice and very clean. She really makes you feel welcome and will help you out in getting the best offers to help save money as well as helping you get around to places you need to go.

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
16th Sep 2018

During our journey there was no place where we felt welcome like here. The host is one of the most open-hearted persons I‘ve ever met in my life. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfy. The breakfast was a complete blast since we got freshly made banana-chocolate chip pancakes. The host is keen in helping you with every trip and tries to organise transport, etc. Sometimes she even drove us herself.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2018

The nicest lady ever! Even though I only stayed a night, she helped me get to where I needed to go, drove me to the bus station and even made me delicious breakfast. The hostel is a bit far from everything but getting around isn’t too bad. When I was there it was only myself and 2 other people but I’m sure it’ll pick up during the high season.

29th Aug 2018

When I went it was off season, so not many guests. However, Wilasinee was super sweet and very helpful. She was good at giving recommendations like tours you could go on, or things to see. She dropped me off at one of my sightseeing spots and helped arrange for me to get back to the hostel. She made us breakfast, her banana pancakes are the best!! And she took me to the bus terminal 2x because the first time there were no early buses. She truly is so sweet!!

• Canada, Male, 25-30
17th Aug 2018

Magic. Immaculately decorated. Best hostel in Thailand so far. Awesome room concept (pod like beds) and great communal areas. Pancakes are out of this world. Thanks Weewa!

• emilyvotel4023
  • USA, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2018

I have been in Thailand for the last 2 weeks. This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in. I lucked out on my last minute booking, and was the only resident staying at the time! The lovely host, Wi-Wah, wanted to make sure I got to see everything Chiang Rai had to offer for the short time I was there. She drove me in her personal truck to see some sights and learn some history. She even made me pancakes in the morning and booked me a taxi tour. I HIGHLY recommend Grace Hostel.

• annebate1769
  • New Zealand, Female, 41+
1st Aug 2018

Absolutely loved our stay there. Viva the owner is so kind and helpful, and drove us to the night market and the bus station. Her pancakes are amazing!!!! She will help you with anything, and rang local tour companies for us. Lovely warm Christian lady. Thank you Viva!!

• wilhelmscheerhennings4228
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
29th Jul 2018

Viva, the hostel owner, is the most lovely person and helped us sooo much!! The hostel itself is a chill place, nothing special, but not really bad either. Unfortunately we were alone, but we still had a very good time! Would recommend!

×