Grace Hostel

Superb 14 Total Reviews

• chloem402870
  • England, Female, 18-24
16th May 2018

Amazing. Run by the nicest lady I’ve ever met. She offered me the use of her bike, organised taxis for me, dropped me off at the bus station on her moped for free, gave me brownies etc. I told her I wanted to eat lots of Thai food and she made me pad Thai for breakfast. The most accommodating host you’ll ever meet. Stay here, I don’t normally write reviews but I felt I had too because she was just so lovely.

• libbybarrett
  • England, Female, 18-24
14th May 2018

Most amazing hostel I’ve ever stayed in! Spotlessly clean and super friendly staff who went out of their way for us! We got up at 5am to catch a bus to the boarder, not only did they organise a tuk tuk to take us to the station, also made us breakfast to take with us. So thoughtful and wonderful staff! Would 100% be staying here again!

• chubacka
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd May 2018
8.0

The hostel was very quiet, had a prison cell vibe to it. Although I felt very safe with my belongings, the host was amazing (packs breakfast on your final way out) and she also helps you a lot to see all the tourist attractions. It was clean, beds were hard (I have no problem with that though) and clean showers. Out of the way from the main market (30 min walk).

• LizzyTravels
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
26th Apr 2018

The cleanest, nicest hostel I have stayed at! This is a quiet family run, new hostel! Our hostess was super sweet & helpful! She negotiated fair songthaew prices for us, suggested an inexpensive local food spot, gave us extra towels 😍 & made the best breakfasts! The sweetest things she did were to arrange a ride to the airport for us at 5am & SHE PACKED US BREAKFAST TO GO! She was incredibly nice and her family was helpful & kind. Would've stayed longer if we could have 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

• willct999014
  • England, Male, 18-24
21st Apr 2018

An amazing hostel, brand new, clean, good location. The host is brilliant and helpful with everything from getting a taxi to the bus station to organising a Tuk Tuk your to the sites for a fraction of the price of other tours. The food was great, the beds were comfy as wel as the dorms being a cool design. All facilities were brilliant air con worked perfectly, toilets were perfect and clean. There was a balcony to sit on, or an air con bottom floor. There was a first aid section. perfect. 10/10

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
20th Apr 2018

Loved our stay here. It seems to be new so everything is very clean. Hot water. Air con. The staff was amazing. Went above and beyond. Free water, home made bread, english muffins, cake. We had lunch there and the food was great. We were checking out at 530 the next morning and they packed us a breakfast to go which was amazing. They have scooter rentals. The restaurant near by they suggested had some of the best thai food I've had in North Thailand!

• juanitapuerta10
  • Colombia, Couple, 25-30
16th Apr 2018

What a beautiful place, excellent service, delicious breakfast, quiet, clean and good location! Thank you very much to the owner for being so kind, I would definitely recommend it!

• Brazil, All Male Group, 25-30
22nd Mar 2018

Grace Hostel is an absolute 10 (the first 10 I have ever rated on hostelworld) !!!! The facilities are impressively good! Everything seems brand new and impeccably clean. The owner couldn't be any nicer and would do anything to help us out. I was planning to stay just one night and stayed 3 (I would have moved in here if I could). Please, stay here if you have the chance!!!

×