Grace Hostel

9.5
Superb 35 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 25-30
17th Aug 2018

Magic. Immaculately decorated. Best hostel in Thailand so far. Awesome room concept (pod like beds) and great communal areas. Pancakes are out of this world. Thanks Weewa!

• emilyvotel4023
  • USA, Female, 25-30
14th Aug 2018

I have been in Thailand for the last 2 weeks. This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in. I lucked out on my last minute booking, and was the only resident staying at the time! The lovely host, Wi-Wah, wanted to make sure I got to see everything Chiang Rai had to offer for the short time I was there. She drove me in her personal truck to see some sights and learn some history. She even made me pancakes in the morning and booked me a taxi tour. I HIGHLY recommend Grace Hostel.

• annebate1769
  • New Zealand, Female, 41+
1st Aug 2018

Absolutely loved our stay there. Viva the owner is so kind and helpful, and drove us to the night market and the bus station. Her pancakes are amazing!!!! She will help you with anything, and rang local tour companies for us. Lovely warm Christian lady. Thank you Viva!!

• wilhelmscheerhennings4228
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
29th Jul 2018

Viva, the hostel owner, is the most lovely person and helped us sooo much!! The hostel itself is a chill place, nothing special, but not really bad either. Unfortunately we were alone, but we still had a very good time! Would recommend!

• fjdlc
  • Mexico, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2018

The staff is the best. I really felt like home! Would stay again!

29th Jun 2018

The hostel owner is amazingly helpful....I think I experienced the best hospitality I ever have! Sadly there was no one else in my dorm when I was there, but it was a lovely place to stay.

• shumin12257797
  • Malaysia, Female, 25-30
24th Jun 2018

It was a great time I spent in Chiang Rai and stay in Grace hostel with the nice lady. She borrowed me her bicycle to ride around the village. She is very concern on each of my need to be fulfill, for example sending postcard, sunset, night market and etc. On the day I leaving Chiang Mai, she drove me to the bus station by motorcycle even it was a raining day.

• ameliacarmen
  • England, Female, 18-24
22nd Jun 2018

The aesthetic of this place is beautiful and the lady that runs this place will help with anything and cooks the most amazing banana pancakes!!! Would definitely go back!!

• florianoisadora3044
  • Brazil, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2018

The lady who runs the hostel is so helpful. She told me how I could go to Laos and in the early morning she left me in bus station to get the first bus. Also she made the breakfast for me to take away. The only thing the hostel could be cleaner. But it is low season now and there was nobody in the hostel. In my room there was me and another girl. In the high season must be awesome be there, lots of space to socialise and meet new people. I definitely recommend. Loved this lady haha

12th Jun 2018

Nice hostel. The woman that runs the hostel is incredibly nice; she cooked me a late breakfast at midday, and prepared an early take away breakfast for me the following morning when I had to leave early. The beds are nice and pod-style, so good privacy. The toilet/shower area was very big and clean. The only downsides were that there weren't many other people in the hostel, and it felt a bit far away from the main areas.

×