Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is just a 15 minute drive from the University of Ghana main gate, and 25 minutes from the airport. The Grand Star Hotel has quick and easy road connections to Tema (40 minutes); Aburi (30 minutes), Airport City (15 minutes) and Accra Central (45 minutes). Away from the hotel shopping is available at the Madina market and the Accra Mall, both about 15 minutes drive. There are several tertiary educational institutions close by, and the Grand Star Hotel is a great place to stay if you have business in those areas.
The Grand Star Hotel offers 3 room types: Standard Single, Standard Double and Deluxe. The deluxe features a king sized bed while the other two room types have a double bed. All of our rooms have the same basic amenities, these include: Air-conditioning, sealed double glazed windows, Ceiling to floor curtains, Crisp white cotton sheets and pillows, In house Telephone, Hot and cold water, Fully tiled floors, Glass shower stalls with high quality fixtures, Full length wardrobes and mirrors, Mini Fridge, Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities, 32' LED Flatscreen TV with multichannel.
Grand Star Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
24 hours reception and security.
Non smoking.and smoking rooms
Extra guest in room is USD 10.00
Maximum of 2 children under 10 years can stay free with parents. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Centre
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>