Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Required non-refundable 50% of deposit.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The place for guide/provider of every 20 person is free.
The price for bed for every member of group is 30,00-50,00 zł (depens on season), the price of breakfast - 12,00 zł, supper - 25,00 zł, dinner - 20,00 zł.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the direct surroundings there are Zwierzyniecki Bridge, the Centennial Hall , the City Zoological Garden , the Old Landing on the Oder, Szczytnicki Park and the Japanese Garden.
Green Hostel Wroclaw offers 13 cosy and stylish rooms equipped with linen, towels, refrigerators, safes, satellite television and wireless internet.
Delicious breakfast is served every morning from 7.00 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
For guests is available fully equipped, spacious kitchen, luggage and bicycle storage, monitored parking.
In the little cafe, there is a possibility to order fragrant coffee or tea, read newspaper or ask a nice and always helpful staff about the most important tourist attractions.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days, late cancellations and no shows iwll be charged the amount of the first night
Check In Time:2 p.m.
Check Out Time:10 a.m. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Towels for hire
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>