Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and heating facilities. Some rooms feature tatami (woven-straw) flooring and Japanese futon bedding, while some have Western-style bedding.
Guest can watch TV or lounge on the sofa at the shared living room. A computer with free Wi-Fi is available for use. Guests can cook their own meals at the shared kitchen which features a fridge, a microwave, pots, and kitchenware. Laundry facilities can be used for free, and a vending machine is available for drinks. Guests can enjoy playing darts, or sit out at the rooftop terrace.
Shimakko Izakaya restaurant, located on the bottom floor of the guest house, serves traditional Okiwana dishes.
Monogatari Guest House Okinawa is an 11-minute drive from Shikina-en Garden and a 13-minute drive from Shuri Castle. Naha Okinawa Airport is an 18-minute drive away.
The front desk is not always open. Please inform the guesthouse in advance what time you plan to check in. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Linen Not Included
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>