Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Visitors love the friendly homestay vibe of this small, countryside located guesthouse.Pleasant rooms with homely touches are kept spotlessly clean.There's free wi-fi and cafe and bar.
・50 Years Old Japanese style house
・ lots of character (tatami, original wooden structure, screen doors...etc)
Check In 3:00PM～9:00PM
Check Out 10:00AM
*Please inform us of your expected arrival time in advance.
*We can keep your luggage before check in for free.
We have two dormitory rooms and two private rooms.
All rooms are Japanese style and lovely tatami mats.
Shower room and toilet are shared.
-Mix Dormitory (bunk bed style)
-Female Dormitory (bunk bed style)
*Each bed has a personal bed light and plug for charge. You can use your Lap top on your bed by WiFi.
-Private room maximum 2 persons room
-Private room maximum 3 persons room
*Japanese style tatami room. when sleeping, futon on tatami mat. You can use your Lap top on the room by WiFi.
- Cafe and Bar will close at 10:00PM
-Linen Included (sheets, pillow case)
-FREE Internet / WIFI in common space and each Rooms
-Shampoo, rinse, body soap
-We accept the payment by only cash.
-Common space is available until 11:00PM, also light down is at 11:00PM View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Towels Not Included
- Bicycle Hire
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>