Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The guest house has 2 rooms. A 3 bed room with a twin and a single and 4 bed room with a twin and bunk bed. Both the rooms have a private bathroom, air conditioning, linen, towels, a blanket (for the extremely rare cooler nights) and free wifi included. The rooms can either be booked individually or together if you have a larger group.
There is a common terrace with views of the beautiful flowering garden which is perfect for relaxing, enjoying a glass of wine with a book or feasting after cooking in our self contained kitchen.
We also have a common room with space to relax, a free guest computer and a balcony to take in the views of the Monastery tower and the sea.
There is also an extra bathroom in the hall for the guests to use
Check-in from 14:00 -23:00
Check- out by 11:00
Cancellation policy is 1 days in advance
We accept payment by cash only. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>