Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Breakfast - 5 GEL(one person) tea,coffee,cheese,jam,roll, dried crust, bread.
Dinner - 10 GEL (one person) soup, meat or fish,salad,cheese,dread, fruit juices,fruits.
Supper - 10 GEL (one person) tea,coffee,cheese,jam,roll, dried crust, bread ,egg, sour milk.
I have a village and I offer my gusts with natural products and clear wine. I take into consideration their traditions (Jews), their rules for eating (vegetarians); they can cook breakfast or dinner in my kitchen independently and I have a Georgian traditional Cellar in my house where guests can taste Georgian wine. The Internet and parking is free. I also have decorative garden 600 kv.m. where gusts can rest.
As for bedrooms, one bedroom looks at the garden, the second one looks at terrace.
I can receive 8 persons together and also I can help them to arrange trips in Kakheti.
A driver is served to my guesthouse, who knows English and Russian languages well and prices are quite cheap.
My guesthouse has no stars, my guesthouse is family type hotel where is family atmosphere, calm environment, and where I have Georgian traditional corner, a small nice guesthouse with traditional elements; I can invite my guests on Georgian traditional dishes ans wine; I can help them to arrange trips, I have an English and Russian language driver who serve to my guests in a low price.
Internet and parking are free.
We have a 48 hours cancellation policy.
We only accept Cash payments on arrival.
Check in: after 13:00
Check out: 12:00 View House Rules
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>