Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guesthouse Loncar is set above Korana Canyon. You can enjoying hiking in the surroundings.The nearest grocery store is about 300 metres away. Local bus stops 500 metres from the property.
Room here will comprise a wardrobe and a seating area. Featuring free toiletries, private bathroom also come with towels. A shared kitchen with dining area is at guests' disposal.
Guesthouse Loncar's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception. Our reception is open during the whole day - only for You.
There is no age restriction. Here is very nice to come with the little children because the house is far from the main street about 50 meters, so you can left and walk with your children and do not worry for the cars or traffics.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>