Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
one of the best surf destinations in the whole Europe.
The hostel offers 3 kinds of accommodation:
A suite with double bed, wardrobe, private bathroom and private terrace for your peaceful moments.
A twin room with two single beds, wardrobe and view to the garden.
A quadruple room with two bunk beds, wardrobe and terrace where you can relax under the sun.
The hostel has a wide ocean-inspired lounge where you relax and catch up with our TV with international channels,
chill on the sofa or on the super comfortable XL puff and hammock, enjoy meals on the long dinning table.
There is also a full equipped kitchen to store the food and for self catering.
Moreover the hostel is featured by the surfboards room to rest your boards,
the wetsuits room with shower to wash and dry your wetsuit, bathroom, toilet, barbecue and an outside area with garden to unwind.
The hostel is 300 meters away from the beach and has free internet WIFI connection.
Sheets and 2 bathroom towels are provided on arrival.
From the hostel you can reach 5 different surf spots and all the bars, disco pubs, discotheques, surf shops, restaurants,
mini market and ATM of Baleal in 5-15 minutes on foot. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>