Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our house is almost 60 years old.
It is so old house, but it has classic Japanese culture. We renovated some spots in this house, so it is mixed Japanese style and Western style.
Featuring free bikes, shared lounge, shared kitchen and luggage storage and free WiFi. Beds are carefully selected.
We hope you enjoy our place and Kawaguchiko area.
==Conditions and Policies ==
1. Check-in time: from 3pm to 8pm.
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible only from 10am to 3pm.
2. Check-out time: by 10am
3. Reception hour: from 8am to 10:30am and 3pm to 8pm
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Amex)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 8 days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 7 days before Arrival Date ：100% of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show： 100% of the first night
6. Age restriction: over 18 years old
7. No smoking.
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11. No party View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>