Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Due to the coronavirus(COVID-19) please consult the conditions to acess the Youth Hostels.
Which is located about 7 Km far from Sao Martinho do Porto beach in the center west of Portugal, offers modern, comfortable and well-equipped facilities.
With about 3 km of a sandy beach forming a shell shape around the sheltered bay, Sao Martinho do Porto is a very appreciated summer resort. The calm sea has the perfect conditions for both children and nautical sports such as windsurfing, sailing and cannoning.
Here there are several reputable restaurants specializing in local gastronomic specialties such as steamed lobster or stuffed spider crab.
Close to Sao Martinho do Porto you can find beautiful beaches of fine sand and sheer cliffs standing out against the crashing sea, such as Peniche and Nazare, both typical fishing town.
Apart from the beaches Alcobaca and Ã“bidos has a great historical and cultural interest to discover!
HI - AlfeizerÃ£o - Sao Martinho do Porto Policies & Conditions
5 Twin rooms with toilet
1 Twin room with toilet adapted for disabled
2 Multiple rooms with 4 beds (2 bunks); Shared facilities
5 Multiple rooms with 6 beds (3 bunks); Shared facilities
1 Multiple rooms with 8 beds (4 bunks); Shared facilities
1 Family room for 4 people with toilet
There is a members kitchen where you can cook your own meal, a living room with TV, an area with free WiFi and a private car park, soccer field and terraces with view over the sea.
Check in from 18:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
We just accept payment through Visa or Mastercard. AMEX payment is not accepted
We will charge the value at the end of the free cancelation period
Hostelling International membership card is required. Portuguese can buy it directly at any hostel. Foreigners should buy it in their home countries otherwise a supplement of 2 per night/per person (until 6 nights/stamps) will be charged to non-members (Welcome Stamp Card).
A Hostelling International Member card is required (2 per night to a maximum of 6 nights)
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>