HI NYC Hostel

• dexterabrantes9751
  • Philippines, Male, 41+
5th Nov 2018
7.1

Grand Lacerny, also known as grand theft, is the crime filed by me at NYPD. After I checked in, I went to the restroom with my valuables securely stored and locked in my locker. Within 10-15 minutes of my return, my debit cards, credit card and State ID were stolen from the locker. My cards had instant numerous charges within an hour time frame. Vacation should be relaxing and exciting. Spending a great deal of your time worrying and filing incidence report at a police station is a nightmare.

30th Oct 2018

Great place to stay!

We appreciate your feedback about your experience in our hostel. Everyone here would like to wish you the best in your future travels. Come back and visit us again soon!

30th Oct 2018

Friendly staff

We are so happy to hear that you were impressed with our hostel and its staff. Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts and generous feedback.

• USA, Female, 41+
29th Oct 2018

A very friendly place where your needd are immediately met.Thanks

We can't thank you enough for your kind words. Come back and see us again soon!

29th Oct 2018

EXCELENT! All I have to say! I stayed a couple of nights in other hostel (Jazz On The Park) before getting to this one, and trust me, I wish I stayed all the nights in this one instead of wasting my money in the other!

• Jayb3rg
  • Australia, Male, 25-30
28th Oct 2018

Location was top, the local events brought things to a new level for a hostel, and hostel itself was well organised with enough space to do just about thing you wanted.. Work or play. It’s an easy choice for when I’m back again..

Thank you for the helpful feedback! We hope you will get to visit us again soon.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
27th Oct 2018

A little bit expensive but excellent location, besides that atmosphere is great!

• Vietnam, Male, 31-40
27th Oct 2018
4.3

The worst hostel ever. Locker don’t have lock and have to buy, when cheking out pay $5 if you wanna leave your stuff their. Never come back.

Thank you! Best wishes to you in your future travels.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
26th Oct 2018

The staff is very nice and efficient, we encoutered a personal problem during our stay and they were very, very helpful and supportive ! The facilities are nice, but the metal structures for bed are getting old and you are shaked a bit with every single move of your bunk buddy. Toilets, showers and all the common rooms are perfectly clean and functional. The dining room and lounges are comfortable.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
26th Oct 2018

Honestly my only regret was not participating as much in all the activities they had going on everyday.

×