HK Austin

Superb 269 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 269 Total Reviews

25th Aug 2018

HK was pretty good. Interesting converted old house in a cool neighborhood. It’s a little bit of a walk to any of the main sights, but grab a Lime or Bird electric scooter and you’re on your way. There’s a coffee shop and some restaurants nearby. The hostel seemed a little quiet when I was there during August, and hanging around the hostel itself didn’t feel extremely welcoming because the living room area is a little awkward and not enough space. I’d recommend HK, and had a good stay there.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
23rd Aug 2018

We had a great weekend. A nice place to stay - centrally located, bars, restaurants. bikes

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
17th Aug 2018
7.1

Good value for money, bit of a walk to the main area. The staff are friendly but not always around to help.

• romanjoshh257
  • USA, Male, 25-30
16th Aug 2018

The best experience I’ve had staying in a hostel ever. Beautiful space, awesome staff, great location. Highly recommend

• marvint3604467
  • USA, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2018

My time there was awesome. I would really suggest people to com have an excellent time with the staff and other residents staying there as well.

• camachobajarock1383
  • USA, Male, 41+
6th Aug 2018

Awesome people who run it. Great location to downtown. Good food and breweries close by.... I will go back if possible. Enjoyed the welcoming vibee from Head Manager. Thanks to all.

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th Jul 2018

Great place, lively, fun, very homey, even let me keep my luggage there while I was gone for two weeks.

• kahlilgray3618
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
14th Jul 2018

Amazing. Felt like home. Josh the manager is an absolute dude. Austin and the HK - you ruled, I'll be back for sure. Thanks again Kahlil P.s ghetto gym rules

14th Jul 2018

So me and my travel partner used the private room here but that didn't stop us from hanging out on the porch with other guests and the staff. It is a very laid back environment. We wish we could have stayed longer. Good location to drive to other hot spots in town. And there is a convenient gas station with local beer, snacks, and liquor next door--staff there is chill too! Great vibes here! If I visit again, I'll definitely consider coming back here.

• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2018

We had a great weekend trip here! Everything we wanted from teh trip. We're coming back

×