Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In addition to our incredible guided tours, you can explore drake bay on your own by hiking beautiful trails, sunbathing at the beach, making new friends in a small local community and create wonderful memories. We can organize all tours to Corcovado National park for you. Hakuna Matata Hostel is located just 200 m away from Playa Colorada right in heart of Drake bay town. Drake bay has a friendly rustic chill vibe…very Pura vida. The main feature of Drake bay is Corcovado National Park hiking and Caño Island diving. This wildlife preserve at Corcovado occupies about a third of the peninsula, and this is known for being one of the largest and most pristine parks in the country. The preservation of native species in the area has been made a priority by the Costa Rican government through the efforts of MINAE.
All rooms have fans and access to Hostel Kitchen and wi-fi. Wake up to view macaws and toucans from our balconies. With the comfort of being right in town, 200 meter from the beach and access to all services in Drake Bay we ensure that you would have a great stay at our hostel. Hostel provides kitchen where you can prepare your own meals to save some money, free wi-fi and fans in all rooms.
Hakuna Matata Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 19:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (10% credit card fee).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception opening times; 12pm - 7pm.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>