Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full payment upfront with no refund allowed
Additional Terms and Conditions
We take full payment upfront
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are ideal for large groups as we have high volume accommodation and entertainment capacity.
We can arrange for BBQ and drinks on the river with music and happiness as well as guided tours into the Oktoberfest tents
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Oktoberfest is the perfect festival for free spirits who celebrate life and all things beer!
To keep you going and set your stamina at full steam, check yourself in at The Hangover Hospital the ultimate festival accommodation on a tight budget. The Hangover Hospital is a safe place to recuperate for the next round of celebrations. The Hangover Hospital is tented festival accommodation that is warded off with 5 double bunk beds per ward i.e. 10 beds per ward. Choose to share in a unisex ward with others or opt for a ladies-only ward. You can also book a private ward for your group for a more private stay.
Book your spot in one of our tented wards today!
The Hangover Hospital is operated and run by Hostival, trusted since 2004 for temporary, festival accommodation at the biggest, wildest festivals and events around the world.
Get a glimpse of a stay-over in The Hangover Hospital Watch Video Here
The Hangover Hospital is the cure for a tight budget. Get the cheapest accommodation that still gives comfort, safety and support. Sleep in a bunk raised above the ground, which beats other campground facilities that only provide ground-level mattresses. Extra blankets are available, on request, and the Hangover Hospital also boasts cuddle puddle facilities to warm you up on those chilly Munich nights. You check yourself in, we throw in the kick-ass environment and the lit vibe.
If the happy-go-lucky, no-fuss camping adventure is your style, then the Hangover Hospital is the right spot for you. It’s the perfect location for a shoe-string budget. No need to travel far once you’ve booked yourself in at the establishment that keeps the vibe going. Located in Thalkirchen, the green belt of Munich, your accommodation is only 15 mins from Oktoberfest ground-zero. Added to the lively energy of the festival, is the natural splendour of your campsite. A beautiful river runs through the park and brings you the famous Munich wave. The adrenaline junkies can surf the wave, boards can be rented from the campsite. The world’s biggest man-made outdoor rock-climbing facility Kletterzentrum Thalkirchen is also nearby. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Linen Included
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>