Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be made 30 days in advance, otherwise full payment of the first night will be charged
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each of room has a distinct style, with beautifully appointed rooms and suites decorated in the style of Hanoi Life and Art. All rooms are air-conditioned and are fitted with a flat-screen cable TV. Other amenities include a seating area, electric kettle and some rooms offer balconies or terraces.
Stay at Hanoi Finnegans Hotel is unlike any other hotels in Hanoi, specially hotels in Hanoi's Old Quarter. An understated palette of subtle colours lends an air of calm to the spacious rooms and suites.
Our acclaimed staff offers a unique style of heartfelt hospitality that is sincere, thoughtful and personal. Hanoi Finnegans hotel is graciously served by hand-picked people, who are constantly ranked as the most dedicated and friendly in the town.
More than an accommodation, we always share our guests the daily life of Hanoian. With our uncharted service, you can enjoy your trip as a local.
**Things to note & policies**
Free Cancellation: 1 day before the arrival
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 11:00
Payment on arrival: cash and credit card, but extra charge for credit card service fee.
Breakfast not included
No Smoking in the whole hotel
Reception working period/time:07:00 - 00:00 View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>