Hans Brinker Hostel Amsterdam

Very Good 6391 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 6391 Total Reviews

2nd Oct 2018

Good location; nice free breakfast, good bar in the evenings. Room slightly smelly, but that is it regarding complaint. Otherwise good!

Perfect, thanks a lot! Hope to see you again in either our hostel in Amsterdam or Lisbon :-)

• sarahwebby19986113
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Sep 2018
7.7

Would stay here again, however expect a loud hostel! Cleaning staff are not quiet! Nor is the club downstairs, however if you need somewhere close to the city centre with pretty good facilities, a great bar! And a fun atmosphere! This is the one!

Perfect review, thanks a lot!

• pranil17119669
  • India, Male, 18-24
29th Sep 2018

Good hostel, close to the city center and De Wallen. Absolutely recommended!

Thanks a lot! Hope to see you again :-)

• ashleyhurkett9077
  • England, All Female Group, 25-30
29th Sep 2018

Great location, basic rooms but you get what you pay for. Very loud at night but it was expected with a nightclub in the basement. The beds were sooooo comfy.

Nice review! Thanks a lot :-) Please stay with us again either in Amsterdam or Lisbon!

• inpsyc4272
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
28th Sep 2018
5.7

I must tell you I am very disappointed in my stay. All I needed/wanted was a clean bed for a few hours. I was travelling for one night only, before returning home and just needed a clean bed. I did not have breakfast or use any of the main facilities. I stayed in 412 bed A, Friday night and have several bed bug bites which are still bothering me. I just hope they did not come back home. I wrote to the staff after my stay, not wanting anything but to let then know and no response given.

We're very sorry that your experience with us was this bad! It shouldn't be like this. I'm glad you've informed our staff, because we take this problem very serious, and as soon as we get a report from it, we treat the room with special cleansing so it can't happen again. Besides this I do hope you had a good stay.

• blegear4084
  • Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Sep 2018

We were put in a 6 person room instead of an 8 person room which was nice but the people in our room were all a lot older than us and quite odd. The atmosphere in the bar was a bit dead which could probably be helped by making the happy hour later as it’s at 5-6 which is annoying. Apart from that it was a good hostel and the breakfast was great! Also in a great location

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
25th Sep 2018

The best hostel I've ever stayed. I'm definitely going to stay there again and I super recommend.

Thank you very much!! We hope to see you again :-)

• England, Female, 31-40
24th Sep 2018
6.0

Room windows and toilet leaked. We stayed with a group and booked an extra night but we had to confirm 4 times with staff across three days that we didn’t need to change rooms. Then last minute we were informed we had to change rooms so got up early, packed our bags and arrived at reception to be told we could stay in the same room! Stayed the night and woke nice and early to construction workers scraping the walls either side of our dorm!

Thanks for your review and I am sorry about the confusion if you had to change rooms or not. I hope you enjoyed beuaitufl Amsterdam!

• Sebas13cv
  • Colombia, Male, 25-30
21st Sep 2018

I was extremely happy with my stay here. From A to Z everything was amazing. The facilities within the hostel are great, nice restaurant and bar plus it has a lot of space to do various activities. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The security in the place was outstanding as well as the location. I coulndn't be any happier with my stay. Will definitely recommend it and go back.

20th Sep 2018

Good hostel but the rooms are very tiny. We had an annoying couple who took way too long to do anything and we could never access our stuff and the shared bathroom for 6 people was okay, just sucks when your roommates are nasty. The breakfast was average, Beds were comfy and the staff was great and you cannot beat the happy hour there & the location was great!

Thanks for your review! Sorry about the annoying couple ;-) I hope you enjoyed Amsterdam!

×