Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1 week before arrival date
Additional Terms and Conditions
50 % payment on booking balance on arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
no children below 16
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free walking tours are offered for our guests from Monday to Friday by one of the top rated tour guides in Tripadvisor.
We are a hostel that caters to budget travelers that want a nice quiet place to stay yet conveniently located to tourist attractions and the city. Sentosa island and Chinatown are a short 5 minute bus ride away. Our hostel is located near the Tiong Bahru estate which cafes like Tiong Bahru bakery and Forty Hands are housed.
Our hostel is located on the 2nd floor and is strictly smoke free. We offer 2 types of rooms, mixed dorm and ladies only dorm. Our rooms are all air conditioned and we feature super single bunk beds for comfort. Fresh linens are provided to every new guest to ensure a clean environment. Each bed has a individual power point. We also provide nice clean bathrooms with hot water. You can be assured of staying in a nice environment
Things to Note:
Reception is open 9:30 am to 3 pm daily or by appointment. For check in times outside of these times, please email us to arrange.
For safety reasons, we do not accept children below age of 10 years or seniors above the age of 50.
No smoking / consumption of alcohol is permitted within the hostel premises.
No outsiders / visitors are allowed to enter the hostel premises. There is no curfew imposed.
As we are registered as a backpacker hostel, we typically do not accept locals / PRs / foreigners with work passes including business visas / students. Due to the limited capacity at our hostel, We do not accept online bookings from India, Bangladesh, Philippines, Malaysia and Sri Lanka. Bookings made and paid online by these countries shall not be refundable. We accept walk in check in only for these countries and it is subjected to the room availability.
This property has a 3 day cancellation policy.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
For no shows, your entire stay will be charged.
Hostel has a minimum 2 night stay policy. If u book 2 days and decide to stay for 1 day, 2 days will be charged irregardless. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- Airport Transfers
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>