Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At Heina, you can soothe your body and spirit by taking a bath in the holy Menik Ganga , enjoy safari, participate in daily rituals in one of the most important multi religious holy site in the world and visit many archaeological sites.
Our premises are full of trees and vegetation adjoining Goyagala Lake and our cottages are designed with all modern luxury amenities in a rustic style so as to give the holiday makers a real feeling that they are in a village (Old Kataragama) away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Heina is the ideal place to enjoy Yala Safari, the fantasies of Kataragama the old, and its pristine beauty.
Here the dawn is greeted by chirping melody of birds, and nights lit by garden lanterns, all adding to the delightful experience amidst a perfect village setting.
HEINA gives the illusion of being cut off from the civilization due to its unique location. The natural beauty of the surrounds will help to soothe your tiered mind and relax in a typical village environment, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Two exclusively designed Chalets situated in a village hide out and it is only 1km to 2500 years old Kirivehera and Great Kataragama temple, 3 km to Genge Devalaya where Lord Kataragam met beautiful 16 year old girl Walliamma who was adapted by the veddah chieftain of the tribe who lived in the area, 10 km to the Yala National park entrance, and 3 km to the Kataragama city center.
Heina can comfortably accommodate 16 adults (8 adults per each chalet)and the chalets are constructed with all modern luxury amenities in a rustic style to make your holiday a memorable life time experience. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>