Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Prepayment required, photo ID will be required for all guests on check in. Security bond may apply
Cancellation policy on application based on group size and length of stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Its position allows a leisurely 6 minute stroll to the Cairns Esplanade, Night Markets, Reef Fleet Terminal and is steps away from the local heritage Museum.
The local casino and recently opened Cairns Aquarium is also a short walking distance.
Tours to the world-famous Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, Kuranda Scenic Railway, Port Douglas and Cape Tribulation can be arranged directly with the Hides Hotel Tour Desk.
Enjoy the newly re-furbished (Oct 2018) hotel rooms at affordable rates. All hotel rooms are ensuite, air conditioned and include a small refrigerator, tea/coffee facilities and TV. Free Wi-fi is also included. There are a variety of room types to cater to families and groups of friends.
Reception available 24 hours, however code access is required between 10pm-6am. Code is given on check in.
Check in is 2pm, check out is 10am. Please see reception staff if you would like to pay for early check in / late check out.
A $100 bond is required on check in – payable in Cash or Card. This is refunded at check out, provided there are no incidental or other charges to be covered.
We do not allow room parties, and it is expected that all guests are respectful of the hotel, its guests and staff.
All damages must be paid for.
We ask that our guests help us help the environment, and turn off lights and air conditioning when not needed.
Swimming pool is open 7am – 9pm
Guest Laundry is open 7am – 9pm.
Children must be accompanied by adult.
Management reserves the right to allow or disallow guests or visitors from the Hotel, in the interest of comfort and safety for all
Explore Cairns from the best location in town! View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Laundry Facilities
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>