Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you drive north of it, in 40 min you find Llogara mountain, 1650m above the sea, and the city of Vlora, second Albanian harbor. 50min drive south, Saranda and the unique archeological site of Butrinti.
Himara camping is a place of trees and herbs surrounded by a white stone and wood fence. We have 75 places for tents which are placed under trees and next to them stands an open field for campers (we provide water and electricity for them). There are 4 toilets and showers, and 24 hours water and electricity.
We have a small and modest restaurant where you can enjoy fresh local productions cooked in typical meals.
Our bar offers cool fresh drinks, and a lot a lot of raki.
We organize day tours, at the coast (different beaches and water sports, boat tours) and at the mountain (hiking, church and village visits).
You can easily rent a kayak to explore your self the coast, or bicycles for more in land adventures.
Cancellation policy: 24h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 7.00 until 24.00
Check out before 12.00
Campers 15euros / night
We are friendly to kids and animals. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Towels Not Included
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>