Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
After few minutes cycling from Hoi An VIVA Homestay, you will be able to visit the Ancient Town, including old houses, the Japanese bridge, the historical music of the city, the Hoi An museum of History and Culture, the Cantonese Assembly Hall, etc. Furthermore, Festivals such as the Hoi An legendary night, Hoi An Exhibition shows attract many guests all over the world.
The beach is also only 10 minutes cycling from the house.
My name is THIEN 31 years old. I speak Vietnamese, English and little French. I am at home on the weekends & night time. I am interested in football, languages, talking with friends, foreign cultures, watching TV.
My wife THUONG is 28 years old. She speaks Vietnamese and basic English. She is at home several days a week. She is interested in cooking, music, languages, talking with friends, watching TV and fashion.
We have 2 little kid living at home.
At our house, you can stay for at least 1 night and up to a maximum of 365 nights.
The guests are allowed to smoke outside.
Your rooms will be cleaned daily by housekeeping.
Additional available services at an extra charge:
Da Nang Airport or Train Station Pick-up service: 350 000vnd for max. 3 people.
Superior Double: only 1 double bed not 2 seperate beds.
Triple Room means 1 double bed and 1 single bed View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>