Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
VENUS HOTEL & SPA is located in the town itself and it is accessible to most of the popular tourist sites; such as the Japanese Covered Bridge. This “Venice of the East” old town offers a charming walking opportunity where lots of secrets once hidden at every corner of this sleeping trading port back.
Furthermore, one of the most popular An Bang Beach for foreigner and local alike is about 4km away where you could cycle in late afternoon and enjoy the sunset while having a beer or two.
The hotel offers an outdoor pool and modern rooms. Venus architecture is based on the Hoi An charm mixed with modern influences which is only visible in this part of the country. The hotel offers 40 spacious rooms to all our distinguish guest who are either coming for visiting, honeymooning or spending family vacation.
Come and stay in Venus Hotel & Spa and let us spoilt you with our great hospitality and leave behind a perfect memory for your perfect vacation. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Cots Available
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>