Hola Hostel Eixample

REally good hostel

• Australia, Female, 18-24
2nd Aug 2018
7.4

Pretty good hostel - nothing amazing but close to bus station and free breakfast. Beds were comfy - no complaints but wasn’t a 10/10 :p

• ggcury4954
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
28th Jul 2018

That place shines like a pearl! Kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms are always clean and have a good space, very comfortable. The Brazilian girl on the reception is super thoughtful and helpful! The pool table costing €2 is a downer. The lights going out at 23h is not so bad, but being turned on at 9h might mess up your day after party :(

• jasdavis118334
  • USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2018
5.4

The reception people weren’t that friendly. The bathroom was dirty and had an awful smell. Lights automatically turn off at 10-11pm and turn on at 7-8am You have no control over turning off and on the lights. There is no air conditioning or curtains for the beds. I did their bar crawl which was also lame. Within an hour of being there, I knew I’d hate it. Best advice I can give is book at the Black Swan. It completely changed my Barcelona experience and I actually saved money by switching.

16th Jul 2018
7.1

The staff here was extremely approachable and helpful. The hostel itself has a strange vibe, the lighting is awkward and it made me free very awkward to be in there. The pub crawl wasn't the greatest, the host was a very nice guy but it all left something t be desired. If you want to meet people then I suggest it but don't expect too much. I loved how the locker they give you is lockable with your room key. The free breakfast was decent, just enough to get you by in the morning.

• lydiadunham
  • England, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2018
7.4

Spent a few nights here - hostel rooms were nice however a bit dark. Bathrooms/showers ok but could’ve been cleaner. Nice staff and good kitchen area etc, however walk to beach is 45 minutes and we used the metro to get to any tourist areas. Good WiFi, and good range of activities offered by the hostel. Overall a pleasant stay and would come again

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Jul 2018
7.1

My rating would have been a lot higher if the staff were a bit more helpful. We arrived a little earlier than expected - we expected to arrive around 6/7am, leave our bags at the hostel and have a beach day until check in time. We actually arrived at 3am. We asked if we could book a bed for the night or just hang around until morning. We were refused and told we couldn't even leave our bags there till 9am. The staff weren't helpful in terms of finding elsewhere either .

• laurenarksey4427
  • England, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2018

I had a brilliant stay at this hostel and would definitely stay again. Away from the city centre, but still on twenty minute walk from the beach or las ramblas area. If walkings not your thing it was close to the metro also. The room was nice with very secure lockers provided, and I met lots of great people here. The staff however weren't the friendliest, and I would recommend the 'Barcelona Night Out' bar crawl over the hostel run one. The hostels was chaotic and less value for money.

9th Jul 2018

The hostel is overall very cleanly and nice; however, the whole place pretty much shuts down at 11. You are not allowed to use the kitchen or common area from 11-7. They do have nice accommodations and I always felt safe. Great hostel just not for partying.

×