Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The pleasures of life are awaiting you right from the moment of your arrival. You may enjoy your convenient room to have a rest after your travel, fell unhindered and meet people from all over the world.
We offer you a choice of comfortable double rooms with separate bathrooms, rooms for three persons, shared rooms (for 6-10 persons) as well as a suite. Every shared room is fitted with locked cabinets for guests. Our guests may take advantage of two fully equipped kitchen units. All rooms are provided with free wireless access to the internet. The price includes bedclothes and breakfast. We will help you arrange trips to Wieliczka, Zakopane or Oświęcim. You will be informed about current and planned cultural events on the ongoing basis. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>