Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The lovely courtyard with the small pool in the middle and the traditional sitting area have created a delightful atmosphere for guests to relax. There is a cozy rooftop proper for friendly gatherings, equipped with BBQ and Sharbat-Khane serving local snacks and beverages.
Breakfast is included and is served in the courtyard and the rooftop. The guests can also benefit from high speed Wi-Fi and free tea throughout the day. All the rooms have en suite bathrooms and windows opening to the yard. The kitchenette including its utensils and equipment is available to all guests all day. Arranging various tours like nomad experience, urban and rural such as Persepolis, Pasargadae, Qalat village is also possible.
Homayouni Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 14:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash for bookings made on Standard rates.
The balance due will be charged to your credit card for bookings made on non-refundable rates. In this way, you do not need to pay the balance due at the hotel.
Curfew until 00:00.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>