Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Home Aparthotel is located in the heart of Krakow on St. Sebastian street. From Market Square, Wawel Castle, Kazimierz and the the city's main attractions is just a 5-minute walk away.
We invite you to take the plunge and enjoy a 'ride' of a life time through the bustling streets of Krakow voted the Cultural Capital of Europe 2000. The Gothic architecture creates an enchanting atmosphere which leads you into a rather unexpected and stomach turning night life!
Entire property offers free Internet access. At Home we concentrated on the design, which does not mean that the designers forgot about the comfort of the guests. The goal was to create a friendly, functional and modern space. Guests will not feel like staying in the museum but more like home. Reflecting this idea is the name of the hotel - HOME.
Home Aparthotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 23:59
Check out before 12:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 40 PLN per person per day.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>