Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Special Group Policies
-A deposit of 30% of the total amount must be paid as a diposit through bank transference so as to confirm the reservation. After this payment, this amount will not be refunded in any case and modifications will be subject to new prices and conditions if proceed.
-One month before the arrival must be paid a 70% of the total amount.
-Modifications must be done by e-mail, and they will be subject to availability.
- The leader of the group has to be at hostel and assure the good behavior of the group. Feetup hostels have the right to cancel or reduce the stay if the behaviour of the group affect the other guests in a negative way.
- During the check in, all the passengers have to show us the ID or Passport (if they are from UE) or JUST THE PASSPORT if they are from the rest of the world. The group will be asked for 10€ per person as a deposit. It will be refunded at the end of the stay if everything was OK during the stay.
Feet Up Hostels Team
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Enjoy a few of more than 300 sunny days in Valencia and make sure you do not miss our numerous discount flyers for bars and restaurants.
Recommended daily activities are: the daily free walking tour, the tapas tour and the pubcrawl.
Coffee & Tea is fore free during the afternoon :)
Feel all the freedom of this vibrant city in our friendly backpackers' hostel.
In case of no show or out of date cancellation, the price of the first night will be charged. If you do not cancel reservation before 12.00 the previous day, you will be charged equal to the first night of your stay, unless other conditions.
Respecting the local laws, people under the age of 18 who are not accompanied by adults or do not have the authorization of father, mother or tutor are not permitted to make reservations. Will be required the valid document (identity card or passport) to register your stay at hostel. Children under 18 are only allowed to accommodate if they are accompanied by a responsible adult. No child can stay in shared rooms with adults if they are not a part of its group or are a part of the family. Important: Everyone over 35 years have to book a private room.
A deposit of 5€ will be asked for the key and 5€ for the towel. At the departure the 10 € will be returned if the towel and key are returned intact.
The prices given include taxes.
Check out is at 11 am. If you do not leave the room at that time you can be charged of total amount of your key/towell deposit
ATTENTION: Prepayment and special conditions are applied during special events (Fallas & Tomatina), also the non refundable bookings:
-Prepayments: After the reservation, a link will be sent to make the payment through a payment gateway, in a totally safe and comfortable way. No payments will be accepted by any other method. The reservation will not be confirmed until payment has been credited. Phone cancellations will NOT be accepted, the cancellation or modification after 1st of March 2018 will carry 100% of the expenses.
Fallas (16th-19th March 2018): you can cancel without any charges until 1st of March 2018
Tomatina (27th-29th August 2018): you can cancel without any charges until 10th of August 2018
The Hostel imposes special conditions and policy of payment and cancellation for reservations for more than 9 beds. A percentage of the total amount should be paid upon reservation (plus deposit of hostelworld), the rest one month before arrival. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
- Board Games
Home Backpackers Hostel Valencia by Feetup Hostels says
We\'re in the heart of old town, at walking distance to the main attractions of the city, very near restaurants, bars, pubs, museums, city hall, bull ring and the train, bus and metro stations. For fun around here we have nightly music, paella, sangria and mojito parties, cooking classes, water wars in the terrace, cinema night, costumes parties, etc. Victoria Gomez, KAM
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>