Home Made Hostel

Fabulous 2121 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 2121 Total Reviews

13th May 2018

Great place with perfect location!

12th May 2018
6.0

There was no lock on the bedroom door. The room was very big, with many beds in it, and had a doorway connecting it to the reception area. There was a group of people sitting in the reception all night who did not go to bed until 6am, so I got no sleep. When I did wake, the receptionist was asleep on the couch and the whole room smelled liked marijuana. It was a homey place, but a little weird and I wouldn’t describe it as “nice.”

11th May 2018

I felt relaxed, connected to the staff. Good place to relax. I am not a party guy, nor I drink alcohol, but I like dancing. This place is at the centre, really quite, clean sheats, bathrooms, and i think after a whole day cycling and good dancing in a club, perfect place to sleep.

11th May 2018

Felt like being home or crashing with a friend. Great hostel

• racheledgar33928
  • England, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2018
7.7

A friendly, charming little hostel

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2018

It was a hostel as if it was a home and turned into a hostel! Very comfy, superb cute staff and best location in town to stay! 20 min to sightseeings, 2 min to supermarket and metro station. Lots of things to do nearby. I have never seen bathrooms dirty. I definitely recommend you Home Made Hostel and I am sure I will stay here for my next visit in Budapest. Just a con: the perfume of sheets made me allergic, maybe you can use less detergent.

30th Mar 2018

I found bed bugs, else everything was fine.

29th Mar 2018

Staff is super friendly and they have a dog too. Location is pretty good and many supermarkets nearby. Overall good experience.

• sophiagenevieve347393
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
26th Mar 2018
6.9

This place is cute and cheap but we got bit by BUGS while in the beds. Multiple bites. Plus the staff was less than friendly. Don’t recommend for these reasons. They were spraying for bugs while we were there. Bad sign!!

• shcherbaniuk90344
  • Ukraine, Male, 25-30
8th Mar 2018
6.0

INot so bad.But I expected a little more cleanliness. The second time I do not think that I would choose this hostel.Yeah but the staff very friendly, its good!

×