Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any group cancellation after 7 days of arrival will be charged 50 % of the total amount.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We are welcome for any types of group,if the communicate us prior to their arrival.to organize their needs.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Home Town Addis Hotel is a brand new hotel located in the heart of Bole, where many restaurants, shops, malls, embassies and business centers are situated. Suitable for family vacations or business trips, the hotel is designed to make you feel right at home. Bole international airport is just 2.5 km away from our hotel.
Our rooms offer the elegance, class and comfort you have been looking for your whole life. With our modern and fun motif, you're sure to enjoy any stay with us, whether you're here on business or for some fun. And all of our beds offer you the luxurious comfort of memory foam, so you can ensure that you'll sleep soundly. With our restaurant find on first floor, your taste buds are sure to dance with delight any time of the day. If relaxing is more your style, be sure to check out our luxurious spa and spend your afternoon unwinding and relaxing in pure bliss.
Home Town Addis Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash (USD,POUND, EURO), credit cards (VISA,MASTER AND AMEX). This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Wake-up calls
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>