Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation - 3 days before -charged 50% of 1st night
No show or 12 hours before check in - 100% of 1st night
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No sexual minority
No loud parties
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the Central district of Minsk. Near us wide transportation hub of the Kiev square, the square in Bangalore. To the city center 2-2, 5 kilometers: Nemiga, Upper Town, Trinity suburb. National Exhibition Centre BelExpo is 1.9 km from the apartment. The nearest airport is Minsk National Airport, 32 km from Homi
Homi is not just an apartment, it is a bright and memorable journey to the heart of the White country of Belarus. We know where to go in Minsk on weekends and on weekdays, what to see and how to get to Nesvizh or Grodno.
All rooms are private, locked, with good sound insulation. In our apartment hotel is safe: installed surveillance camera, in the daytime there is an administrator. The common areas are cleaned daily, the apartments themselves at least once every 3 days or on request (optional). All rooms with city and Park views. Minsk is a flat city, so from the 11th floor you can see a wonderful landscape for urban life. Homi is not only a place to stay, it is a place where you will get rest, support, care and new friends. We are open to cooperation with large companies, bloggers, journalists.
Homi Apart Minsk Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>