Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hospedaje Casco Viejo's facilities provide our guests with Internet access, entertainment room with color T.V., fully equipped kitchen, laundry area, a charming quaint patio, a spectacular terrace with a magnificent view of the Old Quarter and a room and restroom specially designed for handicapped visitors. Additionally, we offer free service of linen and towels and tourist information. Open 24 hours a day. If required, transportation from airport can be arranged (Taxi Fee USD $ 35).
Located in the very heart of the monumental compound of the historic center, Hospedaje Casco Viejo is close to the exciting historic attractions, interesting colonial ruins, enchanting cafes and restaurants with outdoor patios and just minutes away form the metropolitan city, the Albrook Bus Terminal and the impressive Panama Canal.
The close proximity to the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Presidential Palace, the Museum of Colonial Religious Art, the Panama Canal Museum, the Independence Park, the Municipal Palace, the National Theater, the 'Bovedas' (colonial fort which served as a Spanish prison) and the very beautiful San Jose Church with its legendary gold altar, makes Hospedaje Casco Viejo the perfect place to stay and discover the fascinating panamanian history at a very moderate price and in comfortable way. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>