Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
we have rooms that are adapted for different types of groups, you can make any changes or request online
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hospedajes Pureq is located in the small district of Santa Teresa. There are there are different attractions and amenities such as the thermal baths of Cocalmayo where the water temperature varies from 27C to 30C, there are trekking routes to Machu Picchu that takes about 5 hours in have the zip line adventure , canopy on the rain forest.
We have large rooms, mountain view and river wing, inside sun curtains, large windows for lighting glasses for landscape contrast, satellite television
Hospedajes Pureq's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 11.19 PEN per person per day.
Reception available 24 hours. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>