Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Start your vacation with us to go into a tropical like in the '50s atmosphere, among the beautiful fancy american cars and Havana's worlwide known bars, enjoy the hospitality of the cuban people. We cubans are full of joy and we love to get in contact with strangers, even just for charing ideas. Your every need will be addressed, from apartment dayly cleaning to pick up and drop off at the airport, citytours, trips to the beach, the good cuisine.
A nice and fresh livingroom leads the entrance on the first floor, each equiped with a queen size bed and its own closset, airconditioning, private bathroom with shower, toilet, bidet and washhand. On the living room commun area there is a fridge, a TV and a coffemaschine as well, a table with 3 chairs and a sofa with its 2 chairs.
A wide balcony leads the entrance for 2 independant bedrooms, each equiped with 2 twin size beds, its own closset, airconditioning, private bathroom, a minifridge and a TV.
Our Hostal is a discrete refuge inside the caribean nature, with european level services. Our structure is a two floor building separated from the owners house with independat entrance,we have 4 rooms , 2 rooms with 2 doble beds each and the possibility for an extra single bed each, and 2 other rooms with 1 queen size bed each. Each room has it own ensuite. A parking place, a relaxing area with Jacuzzi & solárium, a bar at the backgarden and a cuban ranchon for breakfasts and dinners, that will be prepared by the italian cheff home host. All surrounded by a front and rear garden.
The traveler can also be pleased by a beatiful 1957's Chevrolet Belair, which wellcomes and farewells, the basic price includes a shuttle service to and from the airport (from 08;00 to 22;00, after this time a night fee is due).
We include breakfast on the basic price and, in case you desire it, we prepare meals.
We also offer guided tours to downtown and other provinces; as well as travel agency service by coordinating your holidays with other B&Bs arround the island on the nicest and most interest places to be visited.
Our neighborhood is a 4 pararel Street american condominum like structure, with a park for children and adults in the center of it. Plenty of shadow and fruit trees that give the neighborhood a very pleasent fresh breeze as well as a relaxing sensation. We are at the 4rth Street so the quietness is desicively a feature to take into account. Although we are very well connected by public transportation means, mainly by all cuban famous collective taxis.
We are 5 minutes away from the airport and 15 minutes away from downtown, near the Lenin Park with its beutifull botanic garden which is internationaly famous and the only zafari zoo at the island. The Havana golf club is 7 minutes away. The Expocuba's international business fair is also 5 minutes away. The Antonio Maceo mausoleum at Cacahul mountain is also near and a very important part of the cuban history. The international agricultural fair is held 3 minutes away from us twice a year. The national highway conecting with all provinces is 10 minutes away. The nearest beach are Santa Maria & Guanabo,30 minutes away. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Card Phones
- Dry Cleaning
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>