Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If you want to make a group booking first you must deposit the 50% of the full amount, and when the other 50% of the full amount, you must paid 1 week prior to arrival. Breakfast not Included.
If you want breakfast tell me for including in the price.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are only 5 blocks away from the Main Square of the city and 3 of the Principal Market San Camilo, and 7 or 8 block from the tourist places. In this sense, we are near to some of the finest attraction of the city such as El Museo Gráfico Peruano, el Museo Arqueológico UNSA, Plaza de Armas and Casona Ugarte, amongst other interesting spots of our city.
All the bedrooms has private bathroom and has a big yard so you can rest and chill out comfortably. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers can meet each other and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Hostel Carmen Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 11:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 21.00.
Curfew until 00:00.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorized your credit card. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hot Showers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>